This Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour will familiarize you how fascinating was the old desert life!
Our Safari Guide will pick you up, from the hotel or selected location, in a 4-wheel drive Land Cruiser. You will then be taken to the Lahbab desert. In that one-hour drive, learn how the present cosmopolis Dubai was originally a village first and the way it transformed into a trendsetting city. As you arrive at Lahbab desert, take an initial break at the rest area for about 20-25 minutes. also check out Dhow Cruise Dinner at Dubai Creek package to book your tour.
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location in this Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour.
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Land Cruiser
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Sunset photo stop
- Henna painting for ladies
- Few minutes camel ride (can be repeated)
- Shared restaurant al hadeerah restaurant
- Live Tanoura and Belly dance show
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Cold mineral water in the vehicle during the transfer
This Dubai desert safari tour will familiarize you how fascinating was the old desert life!
Our Safari Guide will pick you up, from the hotel or selected location, in a 4-wheel drive Land Cruiser. You will then be taken to the Lahbab desert in this Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour. In that one-hour drive, learn how the present cosmopolis Dubai was originally a village first and the way it transformed into a trendsetting city. As you arrive at Lahbab desert, take an initial break at the rest area for about 20-25 minutes. There you can take rest, avail bathroom/toilet facilities, meanwhile, your land cruiser gets its tyre pressures adjusted for the desert safari.
Soon the adventures begin with dune bashing at Dubai desert. Go for a dune drive through the peculiarly shaped red dunes at Lahbab. After 30 to 45 minutes of dune bashing drive, keep your thrills alive with sand-surfing along the dunes (sandboarding) in this Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour. There is stop for beautiful sunset on a high dune on sand from where you can see the overview of different shaped red dunes and tale multiple picture for your memories after that we will go farward to bab al shams al hadeerah for dinner
Welcome to Al Hadheerah Bab Al Shmas Restaurant
Spend your evening like never before in Arabian lifestyle in Al Hadheerah restaurant at Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa From authentic Middle Eastern food prepared using old recipes, to lively dance and music entertainment horse riding show and animals caravan show in front of the restaurant on dune that you never seen before in your life, al hadeerah is one of the major food station in Royal Desert Safari Dubai you can enjoy the taste of the different Arabic cuisine. There are multiple things you can experience like mini spice souk and mini museum
All you can see the live fresh food is prepared in front of you which will make you evening remarkable experience in your life Some of the achievement which is achieved by the restaurant is
- Labneh with mint Cucumber yoghurt.
Jabneh Bil Zattar
- Sliced Arabic cheese with fresh zattar.
- Salad of rocca leaves with sumac and sliced onions.
- Lettush, tomato and onion flavored with summac topped with fried pitta bread croutons.
- Char-grilled eggplants blended with Tahina paste and garlic.
- Salad of freshly chopped flat leave parsley tossed with cracked wheat and tomatoes.
- Chickpeas ground with Tahina paste flavored with olive oil.
- Deep fried check pea dumpling with tahina sauce Chicken liver sauteed with garlic, chilli and lime
- Light pastry filled with Arabic cheese and parsley
- Light pastry filled with minced lamb and pine seeds
- Light pastry filled with spinch flavoured with summac and onion
- Traditional fried meat and crushed wheat balls filled with minced meat and spices in this Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour
- Skewered boneless chicken mariented with lime and onion Lamp chops Chicken shawarma with pickels and all the condiments Beef SHAWARAM WHOLE ouzi cooked on the spit
- Minced lamb leg with hurbs and spices
Kebab au Robe
- Iranian lamb kebabs marinated with yoghurt, onion and black pepper
Whole Baby Ouzi Cooked in an Underground Pit
Grilled Live from a Display of Fresh Seafood
Selection of Seafood
- Alcoholic drinks (optional with charge)
- Quad bike/ Dune buggy activities (optional)
Important things to know before you book:
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sandboarding
- Check the Weather condition before you go the Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour, light clothes in summer, and long cloths with Jacket at winter
- Pick-up will be within the first 30-45 minutes of your booked time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting/ sickness during the dune bashing
- Dry days: Entertainment activities: - During the holy month of Ramadan (5th may - 4th June) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert as there will be some restrictions for Belly Dance.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed in shared dune bashing activity by car in this Royal Desert Safari Dubai Tour. (If these conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- It is not recommended to carry jewellery, expensive watches or cell phones as the phone signal is not working in the desert.
- Your belongings are your own responsibility and Tribal Trails Tourism is not responsible for any lost belongings in during the trip and in case if we found any belongings, we try our best to deliver to whom they belong to.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Desert Safari Safety/ Insurance:
- We assure that all our desert safari guides/ drivers are well trained and licensed for Royal Desert Safari Dubai drives. The whole Land Cruiser vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with the needed safety facility such as Roll Bars, Seat Belts, Government Tracker, GPS, GMS, First Aid Box, etc.
Tribal Trails Tourism accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the Activities and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any Activities.
- Fine Selection of Tea and Coffee
- Assorted Cakes
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Creme Caramel
- Date Cake
- Um Ali
- Iranian Pastries
- Exotic Sliced Fruits
- Steamed Vegetables
- Baked Potatoes
- Steamed Vegetables
- Oriented Rice
- Steamed Rice
- Iranian Rice with Pomegranate